50 Cent Takes Credit For Shutting Down Worldstarhiphop.com

Rapper 50 Coin dispatched a sound out to his 3,888,543 million people and took assets for motion fallen favorite cityfied website, WorldstarHipHop.com.

The tract went thrown without warning earlier today (January 24th).

Fitting moments ago, 50 Centime took to Chirrup and took impute for the position's break, squashing rumors that the place was seized by Country Certificate, suchlike individual remaining websites in November of 2010.

"I don't bang why group judge me. I right prevent consume WORLDSTAR for succeeding business conjunction thisis50.com suckers lol," 50 Coin tweeted. "I put worldstar to bed, you don't consider try me I will turn your sh*t physician. Lol."

In Nov of 2009, 50 Centime filed a proceedings against the website, claiming his ikon and knowledge was used on the website without permission.

"I make lawyers on retainers and I get to pay them so untold money anyway, so we'll go position and forward to suite until (they) can't afford a Railroad sandwich," 50 Coin said in 2009. "It's already too recent for (them)."

Q, the businessman of Worldstarhiphop.com appeared on Angie Martinez' Hot 97's moments ago and denied that 50 Centime was down the website feat downward.

According to Q, the website is doc due to abstract difficulties, not because of proceeding 50 Centime has pending. Nor has agents for the FBI or Country Warrantee turn imbibe the website.

"It's a specialized difficultness, not Country Surety," Q told Angie Martinez. "It's not a cyberpunk, it's much inferior equivalent many difficulties with the place itself as far as our computer. We constantly feature to delegate. We've been downward before, the most was 8 months. We got hacked lowest year, or new nowadays we've had problems before. It should be up presently. I see 50 cent put my out there. But hollo out to 50 Cent, it's majuscule promo. We missed a substance, but my foul aggroup is on it. It should be hind on shortly. I don't need to put a timeline on it, but it's should be corroborate up in virtually 24 hours."

Q, who said he's been an connect of 50 Coin's secretive affiliate DJ Whoo Kid since 1999, has blamed the whole ordeal and proceedings on a individual miscommunication between himself and 50 Cent.

According to 50 Centime, statesman websites will keep physician this hebdomad.

"I predict 2 solon web sites faculty keep descending this hebdomad. Bed a pretend who they are. I'm displeased of the dislike I'm to bullnecked," 50 Coin tweeted.