Mary Harvey's Former Assistant Refutes YouTube Accusations

 Mary Harvey's Former Assistant Refutes YouTube Accusations
Jocelin former assistant Mary Harvey has spoken on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show today to dispel the allegations that Mary was a series of YouTube videos released last week.

According to Maria, "He took me Wynton, turned my son against me, I had driven out of our house, I was lying ... he has manipulated the courts against me."

Joscelin, who described his former boss as "abnormal," remembers the incident differently.

"Mary was very overwhelmed, and she did not want that ... she asked me to get a ticket and put [Wynton] in terms of his father, "she said. "I had to put it on the plane and does not leave much of Steve Jobs [] to a maximum of 30 minutes before it landed."

Jocelyn said that Mary never broke, as it says in the videos, and received approximately $ 40,000 per month from her ex-husband during the divorce process.