will.i.am teams up with Intel

will.i.am teams up with Intel
will.i.am fan of technology, the front man for The Black Eyed Peas, has joined forces with U.S. computer chip giant Intel.

"I became creative director of innovation for Intel," will.i.am said in a message on her Twitter account @ iamwill Tuesday.

"Every beat I do is done with Intel. And now partners, "he said.

Intel has announced the hiring of will.i.am was "an extension of an insatiable fascination with technology."

"Will.i.am takes place over several years of practice, collaboration and innovative technology with Intel," the company said in a statement, and is "already at work in music and in particular to Intel."

"Almost everything I do includes processors and computers, and when I see an Intel chip I think of all the creative minds involved that help develop my own creativity," said will.i.am.

"By partnering with scientists, researchers and developers to collaborate and Intel co-develop new ways to connect, create, inform and entertain will be unbelievable," he said.