Cheryl Burke Reveals She Was Molested as a Child

Cheryl Burke Reveals She Was Molested as a Child
In his new book "Dancing," "Dancing With the Stars' pro Cheryl Burke opens up to be assaulted in her childhood, public reports.

"I tell my story, says in the book." They are not secret. There is no shame. "

Burke has been abused by someone she knew well - a retirement community factor that is used to pick her up at school - from the age of 5 years.

"I felt guilty for wanting your love and affection," he said.

Burke eventually filed against the man who was also accused of assaulting other children.

She described her testimony as "the hardest thing I've ever done ... I saw his face and lawyers asking me these questions and I told myself, 'What am I doing? Has he done something wrong? "

But the artist feels that dance is important to talk now. "If I can help just one person for me is all that matters."