Michelle Money- Current Bachelor Hopeful, Former Carlos Boozer Mistress

Michelle Money: Current Bachelor Hopeful, Former Carlos Boozer Mistress!
Brad Womack Michelle came to the defense money follows this week's episode of The Bachelor, resident psycho calling the season "an extraordinary woman."

Michelle, then the ratio of money to marry NBA star was an article published in Life & Style, where 30 years, confirms the story.

Salt Lake City resident said money she had met before the Chicago Bulls power in Salt Lake City in 2009 while still playing for the Utah Jazz.

At that time, Kokko was still married to his wife, Cindy, also known as CeCe, with whom he has three children. Couple divorce in March 2009.

According to reports, but they attempted a reconciliation soon after, and not really to end their marriage until August 2010.

In other words ... Baller money played at home. So to speak.

Money supposedly Life & Style that "what I did was wrong," but insisted he thought the marriage was over time Boozer their love story.

"I've never been so naive as to believe what I said is true," he said. "Do not try to flee because he was married."

"I do not put on Carlos. I can not put it on anyone but myself. "

The money that has a 5-year daughter named Brielle, feels "terrible for CeCe to the pain she had to go and that I am part of it."

"All I can do is try to do better with my life," she said, although, as discussed in our summary bachelor who can not go very well.

"I ruined. But I just try to do my best."